January 25, 2013
By Ashley Caputo
, TMCnet Web Editor
As Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, companies have begun compiling lists for the best way to reach your loved ones on this romantic holiday when unfortunate factors, like distance, are separating you.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is the cheapest way for families and couples to stay in touch with each other, especially on special occasions. In this looming holiday, The Digest has revealed its best VoIP Providers for Valentine Day calls.
- ITP: offers an international plan of $4.99 a month, with calls to the UK and China costing as little as $3. This applies especially for those with loved ones overseas or traveling out of the country.
- VOIPo: has an unlimited starting plan of just $6.21 a month, and for those with Canadian based lovers, it also feautes unility calls to Canada. Or, if you want to send a simple “Happy Valentine’s Day” text, VOIPo has the ability to send and receive SMS text messages.
- BroadVoice: for residential couples, it offers users an unlimited in-state plan for $9.99 and can expand to an unlimited world plan for $19.95 per month.
- Axvoice: this plan offers home phone features such as incoming and outgoing calls, caller ID, voicemail, free equipment and free online account management - all for $8.95.
- Phone (News - Alert) Power: offers a basic plan for $4.99 a month and offers a free app for iPhone, perfect for smartphone users, and lovers. All the features can be upload to an iPhone (News - Alert), where users can enjoy their free minutes and Find Me Follow Me feature for routing calls to multiply numbers.
But how important would each phone call be if the chances of the call getting dropped were high, or the sound was fuzzy and disconnected? Along with VoIP Providers for phone calls, VoIP monitoring solutions ensure that you’ll be able to hear your loved one with crystal clear clarity.
When it comes to VoIP monitoring, Tone Software (News - Alert) offers its ReliaTel monitoring solution, which guarantees that call quality and network performance will be at its highest level, even when only calling to say “I love you.”
To learn more about all of Tone Software’s offerings, visit www.tonesoft.com.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Allison Boccamazzo