Tone Software's ReliaTel Service Makes Cloud-Based VoIP QoS Monitoring and UC Management Easier than Ever
July 18, 2012
By Allison Boccamazzo
, TMCnet Web Editor
Managing voice networks has become increasingly complex over the years, despite the innovations of VoIP technology, which has paved the way for improved voice quality and significant savings on a simpler-made process. Tone Software (News - Alert), a high technology software development firm specializing in global business, telecommunications and IT infrastructure management solutions, has transformed the industry with its latest development -the ReliaTel cloud-based VoIP and UC Management Service – which works to specifically manage converging VoIP, TDM, and IP voice quality and service levels.
So what does ReliaTel offer? Well for one, it delivers visibility and early insight into service-impacting issues like never before. Not only does this solution provide real-time management of faults, VoIP QoS, performance, and the network infrastructure, but it manages and dives deep into trunk and CDR reporting capabilities as well.
Users can access ReliaTel via a standard Web browser, and from there, its secure management portal performs all alarm and QoS management, diagnostics, remote access, and reporting functions – all made through its cloud-based software. The ReliaTel Cloud offering helps both enterprises and managed service providers (MSPs) achieve this in-depth look into their businesses, as well as helps support teams speed up response times and expedite diagnostics and resolution of issues that affect voice quality, network performance, and service levels.
“Based on the cost efficiencies that the cloud architecture provides, we designed the ReliaTel Cloud-based Management Service to address pressing business and technical challenges facing both Enterprises and MSPs today - namely the alignment of the organization’s IT and financial resources with their business productivity goals and ROI expectations from advanced communications investments” noted Amit Kapoor, director of strategic technology for Tone.
So what benefits will each enjoy? With ReliaTel, MSPs will be able to:
- Enjoy “right-sized” managed services that are cost-effective to fit small to large client-bases.
- Observe a low-cost alternative to managing SMB clients when reselling OEM monitoring services is unprofitable.
- Deliver full management of multiple OEM platforms and devices, therefore eliminating the need for multiple tools – saving time, effort and money.
- Rapidly start service initiation and quickly begin client startup – all with minimal resources.
- Enjoy immediate scalability to manage clients’ full environment, without re-configuration or upgrades.
- Reduce MSP operational overhead costs and staff workload, as well as boost overall service revenue.
So how about business benefits for enterprises? ReliaTel offers the following:
- Provides economical, low maintenance solution for businesses with limited IT resources and budgets.
- Enables rapid initiation of service without the IT burden of deployment, implementation, or future maintenance.
- Fully manages multiple OEM platforms and devices, eliminating the need for multiple tools.
- Provides on-demand scalability to manage the entire environment, without re-configuration or upgrades.
- Includes powerful Dashboards and Reports providing management with full visibility and SLA assurance.
- Ensures predictable IT costs while safeguarding against business-crippling quality or service degradation.
Still on the fence about this innovative service? Take a hint from all of the industry leaders currently utilizing ReliaTel – the ReliaTel Service also manages a wide variety of popular Avaya (News - Alert), Nortel, Cisco and Windows devices, including:
- Avaya Aura, IP Office, and Modular Messaging systems
- Nortel CS1000, 2100, BCM, and Call Pilot systems
- Cisco (News - Alert) CUCM, ICM, Gatekeepers, Routers, and Unity systems
- Windows Application Servers
- And many more
Learn more about the ReliaTel Cloud-Based VoIP and UC Management Service by clicking here.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO West 2012, taking place Oct. 2-5, in Austin, TX. ITEXPO (News - Alert) offers an educational program to help corporate decision makers select the right IP-based voice, video, fax and unified communications solutions to improve their operations. It's also where service providers learn how to profitably roll out the services their subscribers are clamoring for – and where resellers can learn about new growth opportunities. For more information on registering for ITEXPO click here.
Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO. Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Rachel Ramsey